Monday, May 27, 2013

I love my neighbors!

Really, I do!  My neighbors that live next door down are really lovely and kind.  They are the kind of neighbors that have a key to my house and bring in packages off the porch.  They are the kind of neighbors that offer to check on the cat when I am out of town.  The husband retired about a year ago.  He apparently needs things to do because he has started hitting the local auctions and bringing home all kinds of things.  His wife says he is turning into a hoarder.  Well, this time his hoarding paid off...for me!  He stopped me yesterday evening and asked if I would be interested in these



Aren't they fabulous?   The larger of the two looks like it is a fruit bucket.  I love them both.  I have to decide  if I am going to paint the one without the decals.  I may do something like what Suzan at Simply Vintageous did to her bucket.  (What exactly I am going to do with the buckets is a question for which I still do not have an answer!)

Oh, my auction shopping neighbor?  He also cuts my grass.  Best.neighbor.ever!!

2 comments:

cindy said...

Lucky you! My neighbor paints...which is no help at all, lol.

Paula@SweetPea said...

They are fabulous and I'll bet you'll find some great ways to use them. You have a great neighbor!