Sunday, September 14, 2008

Well, I was gonna show you pictures...

Blogger is not cooperating with me tonight. I have some photos of the house...my own little disaster area...but Blogger won't let me upload.

I made huge strides this weekend, however, there is so much more to do. It has been hotter than blue blazes so I took many breaks. Temps are forecast to drop tomorrow so I hope I will manage to get lots done over the next few days. I did hang quilts and other decor on the walls. I am not excited about the furniture arrangement so I am going to consult my personal decorator (sister Julie) and get some input from her.

Sorry about the lack of photos. I also want to update the picture on the sidebar on my blog but until all the boxes are off the front porch, it really looks like Ma and Pa Kettle have moved in!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Hmmm...I thought I was the only Blogger alive to Remember Ma and Pa!

Janet @ Housepeepers