Wednesday, December 9, 2009

If I could just retire...

I could stay at home and get my decorating done!  I honestly intended to have all my Christmas decorating done in time for Southern Hospitality's Christmas Home tour.  I took the button off my blog because I still have only one thing remotely "Christmasy" in the house.  My annual Christmas Tea is next Sunday (the 13th) so it will all have to be done this weekend and I am not looking forward to the 30 trips to the basement.

So, stay tuned.  I promise there will be something pretty to see in a few days!

1 comment:

Miss Mustard Seed said...

I often think if my kids could just feed, dress and entertain themselves for a few a weeks, I could get it all my decorating done. :) But, what challenge would there be in that? I'm so glad my blog is inspiring to you and I can't wait to see how you hang those plates you found.